Monteverde is considered it as the most well-known cloud forest in the world and important conservation place. The Selvatura park is a well-thought-out combination of 8 suspension bridges with different lengths and walking trails through the Monteverde Cloud forest. The coffee tour offers an exciting opportunity to participate in a highly entertaining and interactive tour. You will get the chance to partake in some of the very traditional processes we use here on our coffee plantations, that make it possible for us to produce such a rich tasting Costa Rican coffee.
Monteverde Hanging Bridges and Coffee Tour
- You will enjoy: Coffee Tour, Sugar cane and chocolate tour, Flora and Fauna, Cloud Forest, Wildlife observation, Tree top walk, Butterfly garden
- Difficulty: Easy
- Tour Includes: A/C Private Transportation, Bottled Water, Bilingual Tour Guide, Breakfast, Lunch
- Pick up: 5:30am Times vary according to your pick up address.
- Return: 6:00pm
- Driving time: 180min. each way
- What to bring: Photocopy of the Passport, Sneakers, Insect Repellent, Sun Block, Long pants, Cash for shopping & gratitudes, Reusable bottle of water, Raincoat, Jacket